With the auto store function included as standard, as well as a timer function and external power supply support, the NL-62 is ideal for continuous measurement. Designed for intuitive ease of use, there is no more need to consult the manual during a measurement. The large 3-inch color screen is bright and easy to read. Sudden rainfall is also no problem, thanks to the water-resistant construction. Using the optional octave and 1/3 octave band real-time analysis program NX-62RT (under development), the unit can even operate as a frequency analyzer. The High-Precision Sound Level Meter NL-62 supports all your measurement needs.
- Large color LCD screen (3-inch)
- No paper manual is needed (Help function)
- Water-resistant (IP54; except for the microphone)
- Use of rechargeable batteries (or dry alkaline batteries)
- Option: Octave, 1/3 octave real-time analysis program (NX-62RT), FFT analysis program (NX-42FT) and Data management software (AS-60/AS-60RT).